Our accepting Company listings is a new thing; Currently we are only offering basic (unaccredited) listings; The companies listed below have submitted only a certificate of insurance for inclusion so just because they are listed here, does NOT MEAN WE RECOMMEND THEM. However their willingness to be listed on, and post a link to this site may indicate some level of agreement with the core values expressed here.
To be listed in this Directory Window Cleaning Companies MUST also provide a link on their web site to SelectingAWindowCleaner.org
For more info on our plans for Accredited Window Cleaning Companies please click here
With a 90 Year Tradition of Professionalism, Guaranteed Job Satisfaction and Value,
A-1 Orange is Your #1 Choice for Commercial and Residential Window Cleaning, Pressure Cleaning and Many More Services to Boost Your Property's Curb Appeal.
Award Window Cleaning: West Michigan’s premier window cleaning.
Award Window Cleaning Services, Inc. is Grand Rapids’ residential and commercial window cleaning company, proudly serving the entire West Michigan area and more. Our staff is committed to providing only the highest quality window cleaning services at affordable prices, and our highly trained window cleaning and building services technicians make every aspect of your professional window cleaning experience hassle-free. Whether you need window cleaning in your home or at your business, clean windows just make you feel good.
AUTOMATIC EXTERIOR SERVICE
You’ll Never have dirty windows again, set it and done.
Your busy schedule won’t be interrupted
You’ll only have the most experienced people taking care of your home.
At Ferguson, your satisfaction is our top priority. Discover how quickly you get spoiled with the frustration free way your windows stay looking beautiful, making every season shine in your home. We can't be responsible for the glee you feel as you relish in the sparkle every time you open your drapes and the crystal clear view or the ooohs and ahhhs you enjoy as your friends and family remark at the beauty of everything.
Our People make all the difference; if you take a look at our company photo, you will notice we have responsible & experienced adults working with us.
We don’t hire high-school kids or seasonal help to clean your windows; on average our window cleaning technicians have been with us over 10 years (many 15-20+ years) and are clean cut, drug and smoke free, professional Window Cleaners, accustomed to working in many of the area’s premier homes and offices.
It takes over a year for us to consider a window cleaning technician trained, even more so for a residential window cleaner; so temporary – seasonal help is out of the question.
Kohala Coast Window Cleaning is a full service window cleaning company located on the Big Island of Hawaii. We are conveniently located and serve West Hawaii with affordable quality services for residential and commercial buildings. We believe honesty and hard work will lead to our success, so we base our business on these two values.
Shore Window Cleaning, Inc. has been Delmarva’s leader in providing commercial and residential window cleaning services since 1988. We are locally owned and operated, taking pride in serving our customers to exceed their expectations.
We specialize in providing superior quality service at an affordable price. Our mission is to provide the highest level of professionalism and to exceed your expectations in any service that we may provide for you.
Sparkling Clean Window Company is the leading provider of window cleaning and exterior building maintenance and restoration services. Your property’s exterior appearance and performance are crucial to your success. We make you shine!
We offer expert services conducted in full compliance with the latest safety regulations and backed by friendly, professional management.
In the future Window Cleaning Companies Accredited here will be the Top Window Cleaning Companies in the Country!
In the near future we wish to accredit Window Cleaning Companies in various areas, beginning with the U.S.A. that have demonstrated that they provide a constantly reliable and trustworthy window cleaning service, and have for at least a few years.
To be Accredited on this site, and have featured listings, the companies will be required to;
- Provide copies of business registrations, assumed name certificates, articles of incorporation, or other evidence of a legitimate business registration.
- Submit Certificates of Insurance for both Worker’s Compensation, Liability & Vehicle insurance coverage.
- Provide names, and other necessary information regarding the principals in the company, so background and credit checks may be performed. Plus provide evidence they screen their employees with similar background checks.
- Provide names, length of employment, and contact information for their employees (employees may be interviewed).
- Provide 3 references from each category of service they provide, i.e. residential, high-rise, commercial, retail, etc.
- Submit financial reports for the previous three years, including copies of business tax returns. (similar to what would be required to qualify for a business loan)
- Provide payroll records or equivalent evidence that employees are paid as employees, and they are not sub-contracting or otherwise evading the tax, insurance and other obligations of employers.
- Provide addresses for their place(es) of business and photos thereof; inside and out.
- Name this site as “Additionally Insured” on their Liability Insurance Coverage.
- Provide adequate funding to cover the expenses involved in verifying and maintaining all the above information.
Once a few accredited companies are established they may have opportunity to review future applications for accreditation by this site.
If you would like your company to be amoung the first to be accredited here, please tell us a bit about your company by email to Editor@SelectingAWindowCleaner.org
If, from the above email, it looks like your company may meet the qualifications for accreditation on this site; once we have the infrastructure in place; a Non-disclosure agreement will be sent prior to requesting the above information, and the process can begin.